From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Coolant barbs
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:45:33 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On my flying installation the "to throttlebody" goes to bottle (surge can). "To heater" is tapped for temp sensor probe (made so long it sticks into water flow).

I removed the entire thermostat assembly and replaced with the attached. Two bottom tubes are 3/4" return hoses from radiators. Top is 5/8" hose to left rad. Drilled out the stock sensor hole for 5/8" fitting for hose to right rad. Small hole is for 1/8 NPT temp sensor.  No thermostat. 35 psi cap on top of bottle. Simple but would have been simpler with just one rad.