From: Mark McClure mark.mcclure.m3@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Premix vs OMP
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 09:01:41 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <Flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I now have 2 engine cores. One is set up for premix and one is set up for OMP.  (I of course just purchased a set of SS braided OMP lines before acquiring this 2nd engine)

My search of the listserv (2006-2010 results) shows that overall premix yields a better distribution (at least for the RX-7 engines with 2 OMP lines).

Is the general consensus still that premix is a better distribution? Still recommending .7oz to 1 US Gal?

Thanks,
Mark