From: Doug Lomheim rv9flyer13b@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RV-9A exhaust and Radiator Placement
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 18:43:00 -0400
To: Rotary Motors in Aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Le Roux:  Thanks for showing us your planned placement, and will be good see that play out in the future.  I stopped working on why project in about 2008 due to life; and this is where I was at, at that point in time.  I really liked Dennis Haverlah’s installation in mid 2000’s, and am hoping to largely imitate his effort which is still working well to date from what I’ve heard!

I probably will not initially fly with the IVO in the picture, but may experiment with it at some point since I’ve now acquired four props from other projects over the years, and eventually hope to do a comparison and end up with the best of breed that optimizes performance

Doug

Image
Exhaust Side View.1.jpeg
Image