From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Resurrecting my RV-9A Project/ Pumpkin Drop
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:51:16 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Doug,

Good to hear that you've finally wised up and pulled the plug. ;-)

Speaking of the Pumpkin Drop, it's coming up on Nov 5. With T's health issues, we are still having to be cautious about having house guests, but if anyone is within traveling distance, come on down for the event. Planes start arriving around 10:30 AM, lunch at noon, and the P-drop starts around 1:30. No admission charge of course; just drop something in the donation bucket to help cover the cost of food. Flyer is attached; if you need more info just call or email me.

Charlie
601-572-7198
ceengland7@gmail.com