From: Rob McMillan robmcmillanpls@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Resurrecting my RV-9A Project
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:49:05 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thank you for your service Doug.

Would love to see drawings of the twin pusher!

Rob McMillan

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022, 5:13 PM James Whitehurst flyboyusvi@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Doug, I'm glad to hear a voice of progress on the forum! I read the Forum mail mostly but enjoy hearing and learning from the experienced ones out there! I finally got my  2 custom Aluminum 13b's from California and 2 PSRU'S that Neil Designed. I am back on the fuselage plug construction after assimilating a 40 ' container of stuff from my pre-retirement shop in STX. I will be making daily progress on a twin rotary, twin fuselage, amphibian pusher of my own design. I am interested in hearing about those out there flying rotary engines!-jw