From: Marvin Kaye marv@lancaironline.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: Rotary
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 21:41:05 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

--- the forwarded message follows ---
From: D.M. <gottadog29@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 13:54:16 -0800
To: <marvkaye@lancaironline.net>
Just checking to see if you’d gotten my email.

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 5:01 AM D.M. <gottadog29@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi I’ve tried to subscribe to your mail list and haven’t figured it out.

I’ve got a 13b with a real world solutions reduction drive. My grandfather passed away in October and We gave away a bd5, quickie and a varieze. All were partially built. I’m not sure which plane he intended this setup for. My grandpa was a&p. While I helped him as a kid with annuals and his own projects. I was not around when this motor was built.

Motor has a mount and this reduction drive. I called real world solutions and they are kind enough to forward me his invoices.

Engine build is unknown  but it’s been taken apart. Each, and I forget the term, I call them cylinders. They have an etching type marking on them that don’t look factory.

Would you please help? I’m not sure of your site or group. I posted on Craigslist and a kind individual sent me your email address. He said he’s looking for a c drive unit. I’m not sure what that means.

I’m located in Carson city nv.

925-705-1842
Dario

Thanks for your help. My mother would like me to sell this setup.

Image
image_50398721.JPG
Image
image_50438401.JPG