From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Baggage bay windows
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 08:02:54 +0200
To: Fly Rotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Hi all : Sharing this with you as it was my first experience in heat forming and working with acrylic sheets.Hope not the "administrator of the group" hit me on the fingers.

Heat form the baggage bay windows today by drapeform them in the mould.
Spend some time building the "moulds" but was worth the time.
Came out beautifull with good optics and clarity.
Used my kitchen oven at 150*C for 10 minutes. ( 3 mm Perspex Acrylic sheet)
Just a little bit of vacume 20kPa to hold it nice and tight in the mould.

Le Roux Breytenbach
South Africa

Sent from my iPhone
Le Roux Breytenbach