From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lockdown South Africa
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:05:49 +0200
To: Fly Rotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Good Day to you all.
Yes my condolences to the Lamar family and his friends.He was in his own right a very good promoter of the wankel engines, almost his whole life as i understood.
For us tonight at 24h00 the total "lockdown" of South Africa begins, and are now enforced by the government to close doors and stay at home for 21 days.
This is good for all of us, and we know this is the best for all citizens in ZA.I think there is lotts of businesses, that due to this economy meltdown, that never goiing to survive and open there doors again.
What interesting times and challenges ahead for all on the globe !
We that supply inputs in the agricultural sector are allowed to support our customers (farmers) for food production. This is all under very strict rules and regulations exct. with permits to transport stock from the suplliers   (for production of food).
All my staff and personel is on compulsory "paid leave" instated by the government.So the farmers must collect there goods at our depot
We all are in the same boat globally, and believe and  hope that our boats arrive safe on the other side.
I am still building on a aircraft project and goiing to use the time fruitfully to my own advantage,to hold the momentum in the project.
Stay safe ! and may The Allmighty God protect us all from the virus.

Regards Le Roux Breytenbach

Sent from my iPhone
Le Roux Breytenbach