From: Jeff Whaley jwhaley@datacast.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Single Rotor Installation in a Q2
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:27:13 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Virus-Permitting indeed ...
MOGAS prices are falling to the point of affordable flying - a perfect social-distancing activity ... solo at 3000 AGL is pretty safe.
Jeff

I read that article. Conversion is way more time consuming and more expensive than I thought possible. After all, you just need to........
We would have been flying easy 6 years ago if I had put a lyc in it.
Having said that I'm still happy with our setup and the cost is significantly below a lyc with variable pitch from my accounting and I do like some of the features of the rotary.
And the build and troubleshooting has been stimulating and frustrating all at once.

I am hoping we will get her settled in the next few months, virus permitting.

Cheer
Steve