From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Injector and pick-up connectors
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 19:23:16 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Biggest advantage of new connectors is a cleaner harness ( no butt splices, etc).

Sent from BlueMail
On Feb 28, 2020, at 9:17 PM, "Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Before starting to cut up the (new) engine wiring harness (N3H2-18-05ZJ)
from my factory-new 4-port RX-8, I decided to see what it costs new:
from $830 to more than $1,100 at Mazda dealer.

So maybe it would make more sense to sell that on eBay and try to source
the injector and crank-angle pick-up connectors?

Decades ago, prompted by this list, I bought a bag with 8 connectors.
(Part No.2400. 0 85132 02400 1). Unfortunately they don't the
195500-4430 and -4460 injectors.

Found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/mazda-rx7-rx8-camshaft-crankshaft-cam-crank-angle-position-sensor-connector-plug/202740646302

and this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-Nippon-Denso-2-Pin-Fuel-Injector-Connector-Plug-Clip-Kit-ID2000-High-Tag/283031986633

Am I silly and should I just cut up the harness?

Finn

--
Homepage: http://www.flyrotary.com/
Archive and UnSub: http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/flyrotary/List.html