From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] My EMI journey continues.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 20:05:02 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi people.

An update on the EMI issue with the Glasair

I woke up to the engine cut problem over 5000rpm. Obvious when I think about it now.
 Its happens at staging.
When the secondaries switch on it dies, because there is no power to the secondary injectors.
I have some connectors in circuit so I could add Tracy’s injector failure switching.
The 14v feed to the secondary injectors had gone open.
Touching the connector made the symptom go away with full rpm/load available.

So the processor A stumble on radio TX is solved by the 100nF cap decoupling the MAP output.
And the engine cut was another problem all together. I will remove the faulty utilux connector.

Cheers

Steve Izett