From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Wiring ec2 to em3
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 23:02:28 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Alex
Do you have the EC2 and EM3 install documents?

For the EM3 to talk to an EC2 it needs a serial link which requires the two connections below plus a common earth
EM3 TB4-4        SERIAL DATA IN             SERIAL OUT FROM EC2(J1-pin 7)
EM3 TB4-10      SERIAL DATA OUT         SERIAL IN TO EC2(J1-pin 27)

Steve Izett