From: Richard Van Camp <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: 13b & Renesis 13B weights
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:47:32 +0000 (UTC)
To: flyrotary@lancaironline.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Charlie,

I like your style.  Belgian Ale okay (...Chimay...red label)?  Hey, the Belgian scientists that discovered the exoplanets clearly like it!

You raise an excellent point.  That of noise.  This must wear down any pilot so, with this fact now known (...to me...) I will pursue the Renesis 13b rather than the legacy 13b.  I was surprised how inexpensive some of these were listed for on ebay motors when I looked last evening.  This is not usually known to be a cost effective resource but, I do not regard this as a purchasing resource so no matter.  Some time ago, I read here that the Renesis was a better engine so, this stuck with me.  I think my fragmented reading has also indicated it is easier to make power with...okay with me.

Rick