From: Mark McClure <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 13b & Renesis 1.3L Weights
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:57:00 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Richard,

Best advice given to me was to use “TheWayBackMachine” to read some of the older info that was posted on RotaryAviation’s website.

https://web.archive.org/web/20131127003927/http://rotaryaviation.com/faq.html#weight

This should answer your question of weight ballpark.

Mark

Glasair Super 2 TD                 (60%)
TurboNormalized Renesis     (10%)
Mooney M20J                         (99%)