From: David Leonard <wdleonard@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Turbo Selection Workbook- Rev1
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:16:00 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Should be no effect.   Compressor map is a function of variables independent of what harnessed the energy(ie, the turbine section).  That it not to say that changing the turbine A/R does not effect overall efficiency and a host of other things, just not the compressor map itself.

Compressor sections also have an A/R, but changing that would mean that a whole new compressor map needs to be generated.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Bobby J. Hughes <bhughes@qnsi.net> wrote:

I think I located and corrected two errors. Can anyone explain how the turbine housing A/R affects the compressor map?

Bobby