From: Jeff Whaley <jwhaley@datacast.com>
Subject: Package from Tracy
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:24:48 +0000
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Yesterday, I received my coveted “love to fly my rotary” button …

It will be stuck to the hangar wall for inspiration as I go through the repair and rebuild of my bird.

So far the wings with a few bent ribs and dented leading edge pieces have been repaired.

Attached are some examples of the worst damage.

Jeff

(I’m working on it)

This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.