From: Chris Barber <cbarber@texasattorney.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Ceramic coated rotors
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:55:30 +0000
To: Ernest Christley <echristley@att.net>
Cc: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I guess it has been discussed (I may have missed it if I was focusing at my current task at hand), but what is the point of the ceramic on the rotors?  I don't know of this to be a problem area or even a wear point. Ceramic apex seals I understand but just don't understand a compelling advantage to cost, potential pita factor.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4