From: Dana Overall <bo124rs@hotmail.com>
Subject: February 28th. Flyin/Drive in
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:39:32 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Good evening gang from a fellow rotary head.  Just a short note as I try and introduce myself.  If anyone wants to add anything to "freebee" list that is growing daily, please email me off the list.  I would love to have some rotary birds here, as I will have my 13B sitting on the bench.  Tracy has faxed me some informating, I have talked with Bruce and hopefully a mount from conversionconcepts will be here also.  As I say in the email below, the entire text can be found at vansairforce.net................OH, forget about the composite airplane ribbing there........I was the national gathering host for two years for a composite airplane in my past:-)

Just a quick heads up on the get together I am having at my shop in Richmond, KY on February 28th.

Weather permitting; it looks like we are going to have a nice representation of RVs on the ramp at i39.  I have heard from fliers in OH, IN, GA, TN, SC, NC, IL, PA, MI and WVA who are planning on flying in.  I知 working on getting some formation groups lined up with local press coverage.  I have heard form far too many to mention who are planning on driving.  Remember, I知 supplying the beer and Hooters wings, you provide the transportation to the airport or by car.  I値l have two cars shuttling between the airport and my house/shop.

Control Vision is sending a complete software package to give away as a door prize, Van痴 is sending two starter kits for newbees to work on, Grand Rapids is sending a 10% off coupon on an EIS 4000 system, Avery is sending a box of tools and several other vendors are being lined up.  I知 talking with Trio EZ autopilot trying to work something out.

You can see the entire text of what is going on the main page at vansairforce.net

I値l try and keep everyone informed as to any new giveaways and look forward to the 28th.

Dana Overall
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit