From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:35:38 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
[FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems

 No can do the Weber must be mounted level.
 Also look at the photo I sent of the air ram and notice the block between the carb and the manifold, it has water passages in it for carb heat which is the only heat I have and it seems work great but in all honesty flown in very bad fogy misty conditions next to the water with the heat turned off and never had ice so the Mazda don't seem to be prone to ice at least in my installation but another installation may differ.

  Ken