From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:16:33 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "sqpilot@earthlink" <sqpilot@earthlink.net>:

Hi, Jim.....thank you very much for the info on the mixture controls.  You said that you converted to EFI.  Were you unhappy with the carburetor system, and what features or problems caused you to decide to go with EFI?   Thank you for taking the time to share your info and experiences.....If it saves me time and money, or prevents me from making a mistake, it is very valuable information to me.  Paul Conner, 13b powered SQ2000 with Micro-Tech EFI and TWM throttlebody.

> >  You can buy a mixture control from Tom McNeilly, 14001 East Williamsfield
Rd., Gilbert Arizona 85296, 480-899-7613, He makes mixture contols for all popular makes of carbs., Holley, Webber etc., all you need is the model number. I bought a mixture contol for a Holley 500 cfm about 5 yrs. ago for $75.00 USD. worked very well, I have since converted to EFI. < < <