From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:58:32 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
[FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
  Thanks Paul
 I will look into that as will need to do something different as I plan on pressurizing the carb with a turbo.

  Ken

Paul,

You can buy a mixture control from Tom McNeilly, 14001 East Williamsfield Rd., Gilbert Arizona 85296, 480-899-7613, He makes mixture contols for all popular makes of carbs., Holley, Webber etc., all you need is the model number. I bought a mixture contol for a Holley 500 cfm about 5 yrs. ago for $75.00 USD. worked very well, I have since converted to EFI.

Jim Mosur
RV6 13B
C-GAPF