From: Michael D. Callahan <micallahan@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: small drill bits (was: psru oil)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:32:57 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
If you just want to drill two holes in aluminum, they will work, but those
Harbor Freight bits are not much harder than copper wire. Check Enco, MSC or
Travers and you can find a US made set that doesn't cost much more and will
last a lot longer.
    You will also need to really spin a .035 drill fast to keep it from
breaking. I f this si aluminum you are dirilling and it can't be put in a
fast drill press (3K rpms min), use a vari-speed dremel.  Mike C.