From: sqpilot@earthlink <sqpilot@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Banjo fittings
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:50:32 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I am looking for a couple of banjo fittings that fit on the stock 1989 13b
oil cooler. My oil cooler came with the two bolts that go through the banjo
fittings, but the fittings themselves are missing.  I wish to use these
temporarily while I try different locations/ducting for my oil cooler. I
wish to just put standard rubber hose and hose clamps on the banjo fittings
for test purposes before I finalize with AN fittings.  Anyone have a pair of
banjo fittings they are not going to use?  If they have hose crimped onto
them, I can either cut the hose off, or use it to hook up to my existing
fittings. I am flexible here, of course.  Thanks to all who look through
their "fittings box".
        Paul Conner, 13b powered SQ2000 in Mobile, AL