From: John Slade <sladerj@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Oil Cooler
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:43:39 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I can't answer Paul's question, but I would like to add a question of my own
in the same area....

I'm reinstalling my 3rd gen oil cooler, and can't remember which way around
the pipes go.
I think the port with the thermostat is where the oil goes IN.
And, so I know which way the oil is going in the first place...
I have two oil ports on the engine. One port is on the plugs side up near
the alternator end. I think this is where the oil comes OUT. The other port
is at the oil filter housing. I think this is the return.

Can anyone confirm or correct the above?
John Slade