From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: S tec compatable DG for sale, too!
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:02:44 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
I had bought this directional gyro newly overhauled for the installation
of my Stec 60-2 and then got an HSI so I don't need it any longer. It
has not been installed or used since I got it a few months ago, so it is
pristine. Comes with all the paperwork-airworthiness tag, overhaul
records. Information: 200-6 52D54 sn 10266 autopilot dg. I will sell for
less than I paid-$750.
I don't know if the lower end Stecs are able to be DG steered but I
think they are.

Marc Wiese