From: sqpilot@earthlink <sqpilot@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:09:59 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
[FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Welter
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:57 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems

  Sounds like a good plan, very fool proof.
  Set it up with 200 main gas jets 155 main air correction jets and F-7 emulsion tubes and it should work fine.
 Also pull the screen out that is under that brass cap and toss it in the trash can and drill out the hole that is under that cap to get better fuel flow.
 If you decide you want mixture control someday let me know and I will run you through how to set it up.

  Ken

Hi, Ken....I also have been looking at the Weber carb.  Without going into full details, how difficult is it to add a mixture control to the 48 Weber?   Thanks in advance for your reply.  Paul Conner