From: Ken Welter <rotary.coot@verizon.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:57:38 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
[FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
  Sounds like a good plan, very fool proof.
  Set it up with 200 main gas jets 155 main air correction jets and F-7 emulsion tubes and it should work fine.
 Also pull the screen out that is under that brass cap and toss it in the trash can and drill out the hole that is under that cap to get better fuel flow.
 If you decide you want mixture control someday let me know and I will run you through how to set it up.

  Ken

Ken;  I plan on using the 48 Weber  to fly with this summer.  JohnD