From: <daveleonard@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Engine.
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:11:02 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Shahar,
You will probably make use of the following:  Crank angle sensor, fuel injectors and alternator.  One person is using the stock ECU but you will probably find an aftermarket version more sutable.  It would be helpful to have the intake manifold if it dosent cost any extra.  The turbo and exhaust manifold are of good quality if you want to turbocharge. (note that there is no '92 model year, just '91 (second generation) and '93 (FD, 13b-REW or 'third generation'))

Many have found the stock oil cooler to be sufficient, but I dont know of anyone using the stock radiator.

Dave Leonard