From: Finn Lassen <finnlassen@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fwd: Sun-N-Fun Winter RV Fly-in ('02)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 01:49:34 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
And here I didn't think I had my RV-3 there. Yet there's a photo of it in the photo gallery ;)

(Slaving away at cleaning two engines to make one good one.)

Finn

Mark Steitle wrote:

If someone else previously mentioned this I apologize.
Or maybe I'm the only one that skipped class that day and didn't
see this article on the AV Web covering the '02 Winter Sun-N-Fun
RV Fly-in.  Very positive writeup on the rotary powerplant including
a couple of pictures of Tracy's RV-Otter, albeit no mention of Tracy's
name or RWS.

The link is: http://www.avweb.com/news/snf2002/182601-1.html
Scroll about half-way down the page for the rotary stuff.

 Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
 Archive:   http://lancaironline.net/lists/flyrotary/List.html