From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 20B intake design
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:55:38 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Marc Wiese" <cardmarc@midsouth.rr.com>:

Looks real nice. If you put the turbo too low you will need a scavenge
pump. Keep it high, so you get a gravity drain back of the oil from the
turbo.

Marc Wiese

here's what I have come up with so far.  The tubes are just setting
there, so a bit misaligned.  There appears to be plenty of cowl
clearance.  I have the cowl positioned such that it will entirely cover
Tracy's redrive (14 1/2") and the cowl will have to be augmented back on
the firewall side.  I plan to attach the primary injectors on the under
side of the intake runners and have the throttle body up front of a
rectangular plenum.  I guess the turbo will feed it down and under the
redrive without any air exchanger, although it seems easy to plunk it
under the redrive (though the extra HP isn't really needed)_.
    Any suggestions or insights are welcome.   Kevin  Portland OR<<<