From: 3 rotor <rv8r300@attbi.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: 20B intake design
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:30:21 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
here's what I have come up with so far.  The tubes are just setting there, so a bit misaligned.  There appears to be plenty of cowl clearance.  I have the cowl positioned such that it will entirely cover Tracy's redrive (14 1/2") and the cowl will have to be augmented back on the firewall side.  I plan to attach the primary injectors on the under side of the intake runners and have the throttle body up front of a rectangular plenum.  I guess the turbo will feed it down and under the redrive without any air exchanger, although it seems easy to plunk it under the redrive (though the extra HP isn't really needed)_.
    Any suggestions or insights are welcome.   Kevin  Portland OR  (Home Wing newsletter co/editor come 2003!)