From: Chris Barber <cbarber@texasattorney.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Hard hot start problem possibly found.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 01:52:28 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
My seals are from Tracy. I am curious if I have to replace one or two from Mazdatrix which ones should be ordered. I know, not the ceramic (I wish), but I think that Mazdatrix list two types. I don't know of a local place in Houston, even though Houston may get bumped up to third largest US city with the new census.

Sent from my iPhone 4