From: <dlomheim@aol.com>
Subject: Left Hand Drill Bits
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:04:45 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
The last time I needed to do an "easy out" operation I went to our local dedicated tool store (vs. the tool section at home depot, etc.) and they had a complete selection of left hand bits so just had to buy the correct size based on easy out recommendation.  In the case it was a broken cyclinder head bolt and it backed itself out nicely as I put pressure on it so the easy out wasn't required...lucky dog I was!  :)

Doug