From: Mark Steitle <msteitle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: GM Coil Comparison
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:41:49 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Dennis,

I have tried the standard 13B spark plugs, Renesis Irridium plugs, and Autolite racing plugs, all to no avail.  I am running the D580 coils and 100LL.  Yes, it sounds like it is just one rotor face at a time, but didn't know how to explain exactly what's happening.  But it definitely gets your attention.  I'm hoping there is an improvement (total cure) with the new 585 coils.

Mark