From: <13brv3@mchsi.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Slightly OT - opportunity to buy non-running RX7
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:43:07 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
There's an ad in the local paper for an '87 RX7, described at good body,
clean interior, bad engine.  Is USD $500 a reasonable price for such?
---------------

Hi Dale,

I don't see a thing wrong with that idea, and the price certainly sounds
right for a car in the condition you described.  Getting some experience
with a non-life threatening application would be nice.  I'd like to go
through my new airplane engine and do some mods, but it would be the first
time I've been inside one of these, and I'm not so sure the first build
should be the airplane engine.  Now when (not if) the FD (93 RX-7) engine
lets go, I'll certainly be rebuilding that one.  Shipping my new engine to
Master Bruce for mods might just be the most prudent thing to do for the
airplane.

So get the FC, and have fun.  Just don't put a piston engine in it, or I'll
hunt you down :-)

Rusty
13B powered RV-3... Be Afraid :-)
1993 RX-7 R1... in pieces, like usual, bad turbo control solenoid laying on
my desk