From: Dennis Havarlah <clouduster@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Intake manifold for 4 port Renesis
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:48:38 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve,

I'm out-of-town for a while but here is what I remember - I calculated the intake length for 6250 rpm.  I believe my rotor face - to - rotor face is 42 inches.  I have a 4 port Renesis - probally the first Renesis removed from a car and put in a plane. Performance improvements were  1) inproved take-off power at around 5800rpm,   Better climb rate, higher top speed and my oil and water temps, went up slightly.  I've posted several pictures in the past that should still be in the archives.

Dennis H.