From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Broken tension Bolt
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:45:34 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

If the pressure and gentle extraction doesn’t work, you could try a SMALL amount of JB Weld on the end of the bolt head end and let it set 24 hours.  You don’t want to use enough JB Weld that the squeeze out would drip inside.  It has a shear strength of 1000 pounds.  It might hold well enough to remove that bolt.  It still would not interfere with the drill and ezout method if you needed to resort to it.

Bill B