From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Renesis RX8 Waterpump Conversion
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:23:20 -0800 (PST)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Cc: <CozyGirrrl@aol.com>

Group,

Here you are guys !!............... Courtesy of the "Cosy Girrrls".The promised blow by blow "How to Do It" to install a "Renesis"
RX8 2004-8 water-pump to the 1990-95 "Cosmo" 20B &13B and the 1993-95 (to 2002 in Japan) RX7 13BREW............

I will add only one thing regarding putting this pump on the 1986-91 13B.............These engines lack the additional unthreaded
stud pad mentioned by Chrissi.............It will probably take some additional work to make sure the loss of two mounting studs
instead  just one in the Cosmo and 13BREW will not compromise structural integrity and rigidity to belt tension loads...............

Thanks Chrissi and Randy ("The Cosy Girrls"),

(Have to send Additional Photos in next post........More than 300kb)

Kelly Troyer
"DYKE DELTA JD2" (Eventually)

"13B ROTARY"_ Engine
"RWS"_RD1C/EC2/EM2