From: Tracy <tracy@rotaryaviation.com>
Sender: <rwstracy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] fuel pressure regulator model?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:53:28 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On the RV-8 I used a Nissan regulator from a Z-300.  It has a port for the manifold pressure and hose barbs for all the fuel connections.  Works great.  I've never tried a regulator without the manifold port to vary the fuel pressure so don't know if there is enough range in the EC2/3 to compensate for the lack of it or not.

Tracy