From: Tracy <tracy@rotaryaviation.com>
Sender: <rwstracy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] UMA Fuel Pressure sending unit question
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:57:57 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
 Do you know if this will work out of the box with the EM2 or will a resistor, etc. be required?

Thanks.

Doug

Costs about 5X more (than VDO) but might be worth it if it's reliable.

It might work but I'd need to know more than the part number to be able to tell.  If you could tell me the output (resistance/voltage?) at zero and 70 PSI I could make that an option for the EM2/3 even it it won't work now.

Tracy