From: Dave <david.staten@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Velocity N17010 ip again
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:00:12 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
The yokes were a factory option introduced many years ago... maybe 2003 or 2004?

Its not a hard re-design at all but you lose a lot of behind the panel space behind and below the yoke's hole on the panel.

Attached is a pic from 2006 when we were evaluating panel options, it shows the yoke mechanism and its tie rod to the center keel

Dave