From: Chris Barber <cbarber@texasattorney.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Chris - Update needed
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:25:07 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Cc: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Marc,

Another big thing, me thinks, was dedicating a separate buss arraignment to the EC2 & EM2. A couple of gremlins seemed to have moved on; namely the rpm reading dropping out at 6000 rpm and a real power drop of a couple hundred rpm's following going WOT.

We shall continue to monitor.

Sent from my iPhone 4