From: Jeff Whaley <jwhaley@datacast.com>
Subject: Spitefire First Start
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:38:07 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Yeah, that was cool; a nice sounding engine.

Watch the first start again carefully – what is it that comes flying out of the rear-most exhaust port – Water, fuel?

Jeff

Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>

Spitefire First Start

Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:02:41 -0800 (PST)

Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Message Header

Undecoded Message

Group,

     Eye and Ear candy for "Rotorheads" for Christmas..............If you have not seen it here is

Bob Mears (Lubbock, TX) 20B powered 80% Spitefire's first start............

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1fhLxtYI0&feature=related

Kelly Troyer
"DYKE DELTA JD2" (Eventually)

"13B ROTARY"_ Engine
"RWS"_RD1C/EC2/EM2
"MISTRAL"_Backplate/Oil Manifold

"TURBONETICS"_TO4E50 Turbo

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5725 (20101222) __________

http://www.eset.com

This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.
Image
image001.gif
Image
image002.gif