From: Ernest Christley <echristley@att.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Off Subject
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:03:49 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
H & J Johnson wrote:
*There have been several times where I wondered about this, but I always wrote it off to not probably usable due to electro-magnetic interferance. *

*They must have alot of sheilding to combat that part of the system. I wonder if the compass deviates during the firing?*

Note to self:  Ignore compass when being flung from the deck of a large boat.

Maybe there will be some civilian spinoffs to allow for heavier planes into short airfields.

EMALS => Coming to a short field near you.