From: H & J Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Off Subject
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:17:20 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

There have been several times where I wondered about this, but I always wrote it off to not probably usable due to electro-magnetic interferance.

They must have alot of sheilding to combat that part of the system. I wonder if the compass deviates during the firing?

Pretty cool, non-the-less.  I expect we will see alot more of this tech in the future, Electro magnetic Howsers anyone [no bang, just a swooooshh :) ]

Jarrett Johnson