From: <DLOMHEIM@aol.com>
Subject: Request for Tracy...
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:58:12 EST
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Tracy:

I know you have posted on VAF "Alternative Engine" site in the past, and wondered if you might be willing to provide an update on your RV-8 project there.  Success stories are sometimes hard to come by on that list due to all the Eggie problems over the years and the sour taste that left in many a builders mouth, etc.

Anyway, I think many RV builders would find your data very interesting and informative.  Take care and Merry Christmas

Doug Lomheim
RV-9A, 13B