From: Jeff Whaley <jwhaley@datacast.com>
Subject: RE: Rotary Engine Considerations
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:06:21 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

George, from a guy who has made a few mistakes along the way, specifically radiator/oil cooler location and ducting selection:

If you THINK something will work … it probably won’t.

If you KNOW something will work … it probably will.

Keep reading the posts; it will all come together.

Jeff

George Rippeto <grippeto@yahoo.com>

Rotary Engine Considerations

Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:46:02 -0800 (PST)

Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I am at the point in my project were I would like to order my engine. This is a canard installation. I would like a turbo charged 13B. What information do I need to provide to the engine supplier? Is there some kind of checklist or something I can use to help me?

Thanks,

George

Jeff Whaley
Manager, Test and Repair

International Datacasting Corp.

Tele: 613-596-4120 (ext: 2295)
Fax:  613-596-9208

www.datacast.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5708 (20101216) __________

http://www.eset.com

This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.