From: Ben Schneider <plumberben@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Paducah Update
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 22:42:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Here Here Doug!!!  A big thanks to Ed and his family. A great day of rotary fun, friends, and learning. I hope this event is able to continue in years to come, as I think its location is perfect, centered enough to draw from every direction. Plus the air park is a quiet enough spot to allow us rotary guys to do our thing in peace. Thanks again Ed and family. And it was great to reunite with a few I haven't seen in a while, and especially to meet those I only knew by name.

  Best,

Ben