From: <dlomheim@aol.com>
Subject: Paducah Update
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 04:05:53 +0000
To: Rotary List <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Fun day in Paducah!  Bill Eslick and his wife arrived in their RV-6 in the a.m. And it was great to chat w/them again.  Ed Anderson got his prop reinstalled after loaning it to Sam Hodges, which allowed him to determine that his new Cato prop was had way too much chord.  When installed in Sam's 7A on his Renesis it only allowed about 4900 rpm.  With Ed's prop he pulled 6,100 rpm which solved his low rpm issue!  Richard sohn ran his single rotor and readily  demonstrated to all how much progress he has made over the past few yrs on this, his 2nd proto-type.  Steve Boese and Doug Dempsey gave some fascinating briefings on info. They have discovered based and their dyno and data discovered by being able to map out various performance regimes.  I hope this info. Will eventually migrate to a web site where all intersted could view it.
Ed Klepis and his family were fabulous hosts for the entire weekend, and this venue has all the makings to become a must visit each year for alternative engine folks.  If possible it would be great to bring my 9A there next year... At least that will be my goal!

Doug Lomheim
RV-9A / 13B / FWF / Canopy
OK City, OK