From: Chris Barber <cbarber@texasattorney.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Too damn quiet....and announcemet ofmyhopefully future pilot sidekick
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:57:32 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
French Aupair.....ah, John, I knew you were a man after my own heart.  I am an equal opportunity offender though...so English, Australian, Italian.......Asian....or even Northern could ALL work <g>

Yeah, the age thingy is weird.....I have never been this old before.  But look at the experience and, uh, wisdom I have gained.....well, other than that pesky dating the wrong woman thing.

So, John, I am having the exhaust manifold that you recommended, the one you use on your turbo, modified to fit better.  Any other words of insight?  How is the Slick Kitty performing?

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston